Please enter your e-mail above and submit if you would like to receive an update whenever I post a new blog. Thanks for taking an interest in my ramblings!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back in Black: Day 1- Fajita Burger and Pico d' Gallo Recipe

So, I really did not prepare for today at all.

For breakfast I had 1 scoop of Love and Peas in about 6 oz of water and 3 clementines

For lunch I had 4 clementines.

After work I went shopping.
For a snack I had about a cup of baby carrots.

For Dinner I had 1 cup lentils, 1 cup fresh spinach and Fajita burger with pico d' gallo and guacamole and an orange.

Fajita Burger ( This is for 2 people)
Mix together:

1/2 lb ground beef
3 Tbsp McCormick Fajita seasoning
1 tsp salt
2 tsp ground pepper
2 garlic cloves

Form into patties and cook over medium-high heat until done to preference.

Pico d' gallo
4 cloves garlic, diced
1/4 cup shopped cilantro
3 tomatoes, diced with seeds removed
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice.
Let set at least 15 minutes

Place burger on romaine lettuce, top with pico d'gallo and guacamole.

Serve with black beans or lentils.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!