Please enter your e-mail above and submit if you would like to receive an update whenever I post a new blog. Thanks for taking an interest in my ramblings!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

I don't care how old you are, it is healthy and important to recognize and celebrate your birthday! It is the one day that can truly be all about you!


This is the card that was waiting for me at work and I think it says it pretty well:

A birthday doesn't last very long
Its cake and candles then --poof!--its gone
What's left behind is what matters most...
All the genuine affection that made all of us
Want to celebrate you in the first place!


You are awesome and extraordinary take at least this one day to celebrate it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!