Please enter your e-mail above and submit if you would like to receive an update whenever I post a new blog. Thanks for taking an interest in my ramblings!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Great Movies to Revisit This Fall!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011
As it gets closer to Halloween I begin to think about all the movies that are spooky fun or hilarious classics. I still get shocked when I meet someone who has not seen one of the flicks on this list. So, whether you haven't had the pleasure of watching or just haven't seen in a long time grab a comforter, a Coke, Twizzlers, popcorn, M&M's and Enjoy!


The Labyrinth


The Princess Bride


The Burbs


Practical Magic


The Addams Family


Lady in the Water

Fair warning this is a total spoiler clip

Edward Scissorhands


The Halloween Tree

The Goonies



High Spirits


The Frighteners

Also, a spoiler clip



Meet Joe Black


Joe Versus the Volcano


The Lost Boys
Regrettably I wasn't able to find any of my favorite clips of the movie. So, here is the trailer from 1987
The Private Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!