Please enter your e-mail above and submit if you would like to receive an update whenever I post a new blog. Thanks for taking an interest in my ramblings!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Day!

Today was a good day. I got up early enough to make breakfast.
I rewrote the first chapter in my book.
I totally enjoyed a walk in this beautiful Fall weather.
I made some India Chai hot cocoa AND drank it.
I managed to remain the exact same weight before the Labor day weekend.
I made enough meals to last the rest of this week and sang Lime in the Coconut from the Practical Magic soundtrack while I cooked, with my brother joining in on the chorus.
I enjoyed at least three episodes of Kyle XY with my brother and I plan to watch another three because apparently I'm addicted to mass watching of any TV show that is interesting.
I hope you had a great day too! And as always Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!